“UK, ROI, 18+ only. Closes 30.11.16. Till receipt and 1 neck-hanger required. Max refund £5.60 or €6.49 plus postage. This promotion applies only to LISTERINE® Advanced White 500ml, excludes 1L variant. Requires 500ml to complete challenge. Internet access required. See www.listerine.co.uk/advancedwhitechallenge for full terms and conditions.”
- Offer applies to UK and ROI residents, excluding IOM and Channel Islands, who are 18 years or over, except employees and their families of Johnson & Johnson Limited and Johnson & Johnson Ireland Ltd, subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Valid only on Listerine® Advanced White 500ml variant (excludes 1L variant).
- Based on using 10ml twice daily as directed on pack, 280ml of product is required to complete the 2 Week Challenge. Therefore reimbursement of no more or less than a total of 500ml, up to the maximum value in paragraph 10, will be provided.
- If after 14 days of using Listerine® Advanced White mouthwash twice a day every day, you are not satisfied with it, you need to fill in the money back guarantee claim form found at www.listerine.co.uk/advancedwhitechallenge print, and send to Listerine MBG, PO Box 7557, Derby, DE1 0NP if you are a UK resident or Listerine MBG, Dept AA1880, PO Box 4214, Dublin 2 if you are a resident of ROI, enclosing a promotional neck-hanger and an original itemised till receipt showing purchase of your Listerine Advanced White 500ml. If you do not have access to a printer please send your name, address and telephone number along with promotional neck-hanger and original itemised till receipt showing purchase of your Listerine Advanced White 500ml to the above address. Claims received by the Promoter’s handling house that are not 15 days or more following the date of the receipt will not be processed as you must have taken the 2 Week Challenge to be eligible to claim.
- Offer closes 30.11.16. All claims must be received by 31.12.16.
- Claims cannot be made via any retailer or in store.
- Original itemised till receipt required and must be dated within the promotional period 18.07.16 – 30.11.16. Photocopies of till receipts or neck collars will not be accepted.
- Till receipts must not be altered or tampered. If they are, the receipt will be deemed invalid.
- Claimants must submit their claims with sufficient value of postage. A claim submitted without sufficient value for postage will not be accepted.
- Each valid claim received will entitle the claimant to a full refund of the product purchased based on the price shown on the receipt, up to a total of 500ml and total maximum purchase value of £5.60 (or €6.49 in ROI) plus postage.
- The refund will be awarded in the form of a sterling cheque (GBP) to UK residents and in the form of a euro cheque (EUR) to ROI residents made payable to the original claimant within 28 days of receipt of a valid claim.
- The claimant is responsible for ensuring that they cash their cheque before its expiry date and the Promoter will not re-issue cheques in the event that the claimant fails to cash their cheque before it expires, or for any other reason.
- Postage will be refunded at a maximum value of £0.64 for 1st class or £0.55 for 2nd class postage in the UK or a maximum value of €0.70 for postage in ROI. No other postage costs will be refunded.
- 1 claim per person. No bulk or 3rd party applications. Only one claim for a single refund per envelope.
- Proof of posting is not proof of delivery to the Promoter. No responsibility can be taken for applications that have been lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post.
- Claims that do not meet the specific entry requirements will not be processed. Any illegible, damaged or incomplete claims will be deemed invalid.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence on any invalid claim.
- The Promoter is unable to return receipts; please keep a copy for your own records.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements.
- All instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Claimants also give their consent that their personal data will be processed by a third party on behalf of the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion only.
Promoter: Johnson & Johnson Ltd, Foundation Park, Roxborough Way, Maidenhead, UK, SL6 3UG. Please do not send claims to this address.