These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Johnson & Johnson Limited, Foundation Park, Roxborough Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 3UG
2. Promotional Period: The promotion starts at 00:01 01.03.17 and ends at 23:59 on 31.08.17
3. Eligibility: Open to UK & ROI residents aged 18 years or over except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and each of its group companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
4. To Redeem the Offer: Internet access required. To claim a Barry M lipstick (full size - choice of 1 from the following 3 colours from the Barry M Satin Super Slick Lip Paint range: Peachy Keen (166), Red My Lips (176) and Berry-licious (171)), purchase a promotional pack of LISTERINE® Advanced White 500ml and visit www.listerine.co.uk/boldsmile to enter the unique code provided on the reverse of the promotional pack wrapper (“Unique Code”) and complete the online entry form in full with correct personal details. Claimants will need to choose their first choice of lipstick colour and also their second choice of lipstick colour from the 3 selected options. This is in case the Claimants first choice of lipstick colour is no longer available so the Promoter can provide the Claimant with their second choice.
5. Claimants will also need to upload a copy of their itemised till receipt as proof of purchase with the Unique Code from the promotional pack wrap clearly handwritten on the top of the receipt. The receipt image uploaded must be a complete itemised till receipt showing purchase of the promotional product and within the Promotion period. Image must be uploaded in one of the following formats: “jpg”, “jpeg”, “gif”, “png” and a maximum size of 5 MB as detailed in the upload section. Claims with a receipt not showing a purchase of the promotional product will be deemed invalid.
6. Redemptions received by any other means will be rejected unless requested as part of a verification process.
7. Each Unique Code can only be entered once for the duration of the promotion and there must be only one redemption per household.
8. Claimants who do not give correct details or those who make a redemption on someone else’s behalf will be ineligible, at the Promoter’s discretion. No redemptions from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No claimant can use their computer to enable multiple redemptions. The Promoter will track redemptions and carry out analysis and verification investigations if necessary.
9. For the avoidance of doubt only one itemised till receipt can be used for one claim. And only one email address can be used per person and it must be unique. Any persons attempting to claim more than once by (including but not limited to) using the same till receipt or multiple identities, email addresses or addresses will be disqualified and any associated households.
10. Proof of making a redemption is not proof of receipt by the Promoter. Responsibility is not accepted for entries/claims lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website.
12. Reward: Limited to 1 Barry M lipstick (full size) claim per household chosen from the following colours from the Barry M Satin Super Slick Lip Paint range: Peachy Keen (166), Red My Lips (176) and Berry-licious (171). The Promoter may ask for proof of age in order to claim the Reward. At the Promoter’s discretion another Reward of equivalent or greater value may be substituted if in all reasonable circumstances the Promoter is unable to offer the intended Reward.
13. The Promoter will endeavour to provide you with your selected lipstick colour of choice. If the Claimants first choice of lipstick colour is no longer available, the Promoter will provide the Claimant with their second choice of lipstick colour. In the case that neither the first or second choice of lipstick colour is available, the Promoter will provide the Claimant with the third lipstick colour from the selection.
14. No cash alternative in whole or in part.
15. Redemption Period and Notification: Subject to stock levels, successful claimants will receive their Reward within 28 working days of receipt and claim verification by the Promoter. Claimants will be notified by email within 14 working days if their claim is ineligible or if any further information is required. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact the claimant via the email address supplied within 21 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw their entitlement to a Reward, with no liability. Claimants should keep their original itemised receipt and promotional pack wrapper until lipstick received as they may be required for verification purposes. Photocopies not accepted.
16. The Promoter will make a reasonable estimate of demand for the management of Reward stock levels and if this is exceeded, the Promoter will fulfil Rewards at the earliest possible date to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of Reward stock levels running out the Promoter will order further stock, to cover requirements up to the maximum required. The Promoter reserves the right to extend delivery to 10 weeks in this specific instance.
17. Any Reward returned to sender or undelivered due to inaccurate delivery details will be considered unwanted and the Reward will be lost.
19. All internet connection charges and any other expenses which may be incurred due to entering or in correspondence with the promotion are sole responsibility of the participant.
20. Rewards cannot be transferred or sold/auctioned by any means including on auction sites or otherwise. This is a breach of the rules and any participant will be disqualified and their Reward will be rescinded immediately.
21. General: In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of Rewards, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries, if necessary via an independent third party, including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) or the original itemised receipt, promotional pack wrapper and code and to refuse to award a Reward or withdraw entitlement to a Reward and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or has participated by using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
23. Barry M is the trademark of its respective owner. The Promoter does not claim any rights in such trademarks.
24. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion, receipt or misuse of the Reward, or claims invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter or problems with accessing the website.
25. The promotion, and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.