- The Facebook prize draw run via Facebook (the “Prize Draw”) is open to UK residents (excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man) aged 16 and over, except employees of Superdrug Stores plc (“Superdrug”) or any related companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw, go to www.Facebook.com/Superdrug and answer the question in the comments box below the relevant Prize Draw post.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 the date mentioned in the Facebook post.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late, are illegible, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- There will be 60 winners as highlighted in the Facebook post
- The winner(s) will (each) receive a £30 Treatwell beauty voucher to be used at: www.treatwell.co.uk as written in the Facebook post.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries within 7 days of the closing date. The winner(s) will be notified:
The winner will be notified by a comment on their post. Winners will then be asked to contact [email protected] with the relevant details requested to claim their prize
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner(s) must claim their prize(s) within 14 days of notification. If they do not do so, then Superdrug reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- By entering the Prize Draw you acknowledge that certain elements of the prize are outside of Superdrug’s control. Superdrug will not be liable for any such instances.
- Any decision of Superdrug as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Superdrug accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure or non-availability of www.facebook.com or any other reason.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize(s).
- Prize images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products, sizes or colours may be substituted for the items shown. Superdrug reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- Superdrug reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw.
- The winner(’s)(s’) full name(s) and count(y)(ies) will be available on request for 1 year starting the month after the competition closing date by sending an email to [email protected].
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants agree that their personal data will be used by Superdrug the sole purpose of administering this Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English Courts.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and you are providing information to Superdrug NOT Facebook.
Promoter: Superdrug Stores plc, 118 Beddington Lane, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 4TB