UK, ROI, 18+ only. Closes 30.06.17. Till receipt and 1 bottle cap required. Max refund £11 or €15. This promotion applies only to LISTERINE® Total Care and LISTERINE® Total Care Zero. Requires 1 Litre to complete the challenge. Internet access required. See www.listerine.co.uk/moneybackguarantee for full terms and conditions.
- Offer applies to UK and ROI residents, excluding IOM and Channel Islands, who are 18 years or over, except employees and their families of Johnson & Johnson Limited and Johnson & Johnson Ireland Ltd, subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Valid on Listerine® Total Care and Listerine® Total Care Zero; 250ml, 500ml and 1L variants (excludes 95ml travel pack).
- Based on using 20ml twice daily as directed on pack, 840ml of product is required to complete the 21 Day Challenge. Therefore reimbursement of no more or less than a total of 1L, up to the maximum value in paragraph 7, will be provided.
- If after 21 days of using Listerine® Total Care or Listerine® Total Care Zero mouthwash twice a day every day, you are not satisfied with it, you need to fill in the money back guarantee claim form and return to Listerine® 21 Day Challenge Money Back Guarantee, PO Box 10428, ASHBY-DE-LA-ZOUCH, enclosing a bottle cap and till receipt(s). If you do not have access to a printer please send your name, address and telephone number along with bottle cap and till receipt(s) to the above address. Claims received by the Promoter that are not 22 days or more following the date of the receipt will not be processed as you must have taken the 21 day challenge to be eligible to claim.
- Offer closes 30.06.17. All claims must be received by 31.07.17.
- Claims cannot be made via any retailer or in store.
- Original itemised till receipt(s) required and must be dated within the promotional period 01.01.17 – 30.06.17. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Till receipt(s) must not be altered or tampered. If they are, the receipt(s) will be deemed invalid.
- Claimants must submit their claims with sufficient value of postage. A claim submitted without sufficient value for postage will not be accepted.
- Each valid claim received will entitle the claimant to a full refund of the product purchased based on the price shown on the receipt(s), up to a total of 1L and total maximum purchase value of £11 (or €15 in ROI) plus postage. Any refunds in respect of claims from residents in the Republic of Ireland will be paid in sterling (GBP) and will be calculated using the conversion rate available on www.xe.com on the day of receipt of the claim.
- The refund will be awarded in the form of a sterling cheque (GBP) made payable to the original claimant (including an additional amount to cover any non-sterling fee for claimants in the Republic of Ireland) within 28 days of receipt of a valid claim.
- The claimant is responsible for ensuring that they cash their cheque before its expiry date and the Promoter will not re-issue cheques in the event that the claimant fails to cash their cheque before it expires, or for any other reason.
- Postage will be refunded at the full value shown on the envelope. If no price is shown, a maximum value of £3.30 for 1st class or £2.80 for 2nd class will be refunded (or the sterling (GBP) equivalent of €3.90 for claims made from the Republic of Ireland). No other postage costs will be refunded.
- 1 claim per person. No bulk or 3rd party applications. Only one claim per envelope.
- Proof of posting is not proof of delivery to the Promoter. No responsibility can be taken for applications that have been lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post.
- Claims that do not meet the specific entry requirements will not be processed. Any illegible, damaged or incomplete claims will be deemed invalid.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence on any invalid claim.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements.
- All instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
Promoter: Johnson & Johnson Ltd, 50 - 100 Holmers Farm Way, High Wycombe, HP12 4EG, United Kingdom